The Food, Beverage, and Agriculture Senior Manager will be responsible for The Sustainability Consortium’s research and project activities as assigned in the area of food and agriculture.
Depending on experience and priorities the Senior Manager will lead some of the following projects:
- Lead development of supplier sustainability performance metrics for THESIS as needed
- Work with Technical Development team as enhancements are made to THESIS which may include adding agriculture content to new features
- Lead TSC’s Feeding Our Food Discussion Group
- Manage an established research project on farmer incentives for sustainability with partner Trust in Food and scope the creation of a “conservation program match” platform
- Lead a discussion group on agriculture metrics focused on IT to potentially form a new project
- Collaborate, develop, and lead content at TSC’s Summit
- Engage with other initiatives working in agricultural and supply chain sustainability, building on existing relationships and seeking opportunities to collaborate
- Support Implementation trainings and recruitment related to food and agriculture
- Manage support staff for agriculture projects
The Senior Manager will deliver strategic projects, and where appropriate, take responsibility with Directors for inception, planning, funding, participant recruitment, execution, and results dissemination.
Regular, reliable and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.