Informed individuals will share their thoughts on how best to navigate the EHS issues companies are faced with today including: Carbon, Covid-19, and Compliance to governmental regulations. Take a management system approach to addressing one or more of these issues.
Listen to subject matter experts share their thoughts on what they are seeing and how best to navigate the EHS issues companies are faced with today including:
• Supply chain sustainability development
• Environmental and human health assessments including infectious diseases such as Covid-19
• Building sustainable business resiliency
• Compliance obligations to governmental regulations
• Auditable business management system approaches
During the session, participants will be able to schedule a ½ hour conversation with the individual best suited to address the identified need to discuss their situation in greater detail and learn more of services that can be offered to them to remedy their concern.